The Community services sector makes up some of the highest employment shortage areas in Australia. With the increasing need for workers in the field, the sector offers promising long term career opportunities that are challenging and rewarding. A variety of full-time and part-time positions are available if you wish to work in Aged Care, Childcare, Disability or Lifestyle and Leisure – NIET have the right course for you!
So start your journey now and take a look through the courses below.
Group based bookings for all courses are available to local employers – we come to you!
Call our friendly staff today on (03) 9770 1633 to find out what training best suits you!
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care – Classroom delivery
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC43415 Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
- CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC50113 Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care – Classroom delivery
- Manual Handling
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care – Blended delivery
- CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care – Blended delivery