- What personal information do we collect?
We may collect personal information from you when you visit our website, register for our courses, apply for jobs or training, or contact us for information. The types of personal information we collect may include:
- Your name, contact information (e.g., email address, phone number), and other identifying information
- Your education and employment history
- Your payment information (e.g., credit card details)
- Your preferences and interests
- Your IP address and other technical information about your use of our website
- How do we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide our courses and services to you
- To process your payments and communicate with you about your enrolment
- To send you information about our courses, events, and promotions
- To respond to your inquiries and provide customer support
- To improve our website and services
- To comply with our legal obligations
- How do we protect your personal information?
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, and alteration. We use industry-standard security measures, such as firewalls and encryption, to protect your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
- How do we disclose your personal information?
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To our service providers who provide services to us (e.g., payment processing, IT support)
- To government agencies or other third parties as required by law
- To our partners or affiliates who provide related services or products
- To our advisors, auditors, and legal representatives
We require our service providers to comply with our privacy policies and to protect your personal information.
- How can you access and control your personal information?
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information that we hold. You can also object to the processing of your personal information, restrict its processing, or request its portability. To exercise your rights, please contact us using the contact information below.
- How long do we retain your personal information?
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, unless a longer retention period is required by law. We will delete your personal information when it is no longer needed or upon your request.
- Contact Us
Nepean Industry Edge Training